KENUJ Shower Of Love Charitable Organization is a Non-Governmental, Non-Profit Health/Wealth-Based human Oriented Foundation aimed at giving hope and putting smiles on the faces of indigent and sick members of our society who cannot afford the basic demands of life due to poverty.
Shower of Love Foundation is driven by the personal experience of the founder, Barr. (Mrs) Uju Ken Ohanenye, who went through hardship and struggled her way to the top.
KENUJ Shower of Love Charitable Organization since its inception 5 months ago has been able to achieve, execute and carried out the following projects without any foreign funding or support:
Built, Furnished and equipped Health Centres in many communities, these include
- Kushe – Makaranta, Kagarko LGA, Kaduna.
- Dimagu Community, Isiekenesi LGA, Imo State.
- Inata Community, Obieba-Ihima, Okehi LGA, Kogi State.
- Ubogwu Community in Awo-Omamma Oru East LGA, Imo State.
- Izuoha Community in Amuzi Ahiazu Mbaisa LGA, Imo State.
- Donation of Dialysis Machines and its water tank that can service extra five dialysis machine to Annunciation Hospital in Enugu, Enugu State.
- Donation of some freezers to some less privileged women (widows) suffering in Aba, Abia State.
- Built and equipped skill acquisition centres in Ubogwu, Awo Omamma to teach; (a) Sewing and hair tie tying (b) Baking (c) Hair dressing; All three equipped for the purpose
- Equipped these health centres with hospital equipment including furniture, TV, Generator set, Fridge for the drugs, etc
All these are verifiable, and these health centres are completed and will be commissioned by December 2013
So far KENUJ Shower of love Charitable Organisation have been funding all these projects and donations without soliciting for help or sponsorship from any organization or government.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- To build more health centres and acquisition centres in other states in Nigeria
- To interview the personnel of the Teaching Specilist and General Hospitals in Nigeria and know their challenges and what will help them work harder to save lives.
- Interview patients on weekly basis to be sure of those poor people are given the same equal treatments as the rich and televising responses.
- Using the KENUJ Shower Of Love funds to donate some things we can afford to these hospitals, because charity begins at home.
- Soliciting to the well-meaning Nigerians on Air in our TV Station, KENUJ Love TV to come to the aid of those hospitals and government by donating some of the equipments.
- Recording the usage of those equipments donated to the various hospitals to assure Nigerians and the donors that it was used for the purpose it was donated. This will be shown on KENUJ Love TV with the reaction of the patients towards love showered on them by their well-meaning rich Nigerian Brothers and Sisters.
- To import the hospital equipments voluntarily donated by Nigeria Association of Doctors in America chaired by Dr. Mike Etomi or any other organisation that volunteers to do.